帮帮忙翻译成中文

2025-12-17 21:42:59
推荐回答(2个)
回答1:

1. On the one hand , I don't have any extra money this month . On the other hand I really want to have that nice dress .

翻译: 一方面,这个月我的手头并不宽裕;另一方面,我真的非常想要那条漂亮的裙子。
2. The fat lady searched the net to find an effective way of lose weight.

翻译: 那位胖女士在网页上搜索减肥最有效的方法。
3. My brother had an argument with my parents because they were not pleased with his hairstyle .

翻译:我哥哥和我的父母发生了激烈的争执,因为他们不满意他的新发型。
4. I don't think this book is worth reading though it's one of the best sellers .
翻译: 尽管这本书是畅销书之一,但我不认为它有阅读的价值。
5. Something must be done to keep the factories from pouring waste water into the river .

翻译: 为了阻止这家工厂将废水排入河中必须得做点什么。

6. Let's change the subject since you're not interested in fashion .

翻译: 既然你对时尚并不感兴趣,让我们换一个主题吧。

7. Pansy is such a shy girl that she's afraid to show her feeling to the guy she loves .

翻译: Pansy太害羞了,以至于不敢向她所倾慕的小伙子表达爱意。
8. Steven decided to take the risk of being caught to get his Gameboy from the teachers' office .

翻译: 史蒂夫决定冒险的将他的游戏机从教师办公室拿走。

9. Eating more fruit and vegetables is very important in keeping a balanced diet .

翻译: 多吃水果和蔬菜对于保持膳食平衡非常重要。

10. The soldier tried very hard to keep awake but couldn't help falling asleep at last .

翻译:这个战士努力使自己保持清醒,但是最后他还是情不自禁的睡着了。

回答2:

走错地了ya...